Bebe De Mer

20 something gal, always looking for the next miracle product to rock her world!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

SkinCareb_468x60 icon iconicon Instant Rewards

FragranceNet.com Search

Over 3,500 Discounted Fragrances
+ Free US Shipping & a Free Gift

Eau d'Hadrien




Eau d'Hadrien is too dangerous for me too wear.
I know there are those who think this smells like lemon pledge, but those who love this will understand what I mean.
Every time I wear this, memories of southern Italy come flooding into my mind.
The scent has power over people, I'm not kidding.
The owner of a shop I went into started following me around the aisles pretending to be checking on stuff. I started to get a bit annoyed, but kept to my business. I get to the checkout and he's there again. He suddenly says: "are you looking for a husband?" I thought I'm hearing things. "Pardon me?" I said. He repeats "Are you looking for a husband?. I could not believe it. I started laughing thinking he must be kidding. Then he got kind of embarrassed and said "sorry, I though you may be looking for a husband". Then I got the hell out of there ASAP.
I know for sure it was the perfume. That day I had drenched myself in it, I could not stop smelling it, I was spritzing it constantly. People I encountered that day kept commenting on how beautiful I smelled.
So there. I got proposed to in a strange way by a stranger due to it's powers.
I have been afraid to wear it out in public ever since.

According to the Annick Goutal website, famous followers of this scent include:
Tom Cruise, Prince, Madonna, Celine Dion, Nikki Taylor,Oprah Winfrey, Prince Charles, Catherine Deneuve,Tina Turner, Sharon Stone, Steven Spielberg,Leonardo Di Caprio, Queen Noor of Jordania

The official description is:
"A sparkling composition. Eau d'Hadrien is a fresh, citrus fragrance in which a zesty touch of lemons from Sicily and grapefruits ripened under the Italian sun blend with the subtle notes of citron and cypress. An elegantly reserved Eau de Toilette with a wide appeal for those who love timeless scents." (source: annickgoutal.nl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Website Counter
Free Hit Counter